1. GENERAL STATES
1.1. These rules are based in accordance with the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, the Law of the Russian Federation No. 2300-1 of 02.07.1992 "On the Protection of Consumer Rights", the Federal Law of 24.11.1996 No. 132-FL "On the Basics of Tourist Activities in the Russian Federation",Russian Federation Government Resolution "On approval of rules of hotel services in the Russian Federation", approved by the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1853 dated 11.18.2020 and regulate relations in the provision of hotel services at the Majestic Boutique Hotel Deluxe.
1.2. These Rules are brought to the attention of Consumer by placing in the Hotel's premises intended for registration of temporary stay of Consumers (in the information folder at the Hotel Reception) and on the official website of the Hotel www.hotelmajestic.ru
2. BASIC CONCEPTS
2.1. "Hotel" is an accommodation facility in which hotel services are provided. The hotel has a corporate name: Hotel "Majestic Boutique Hotel Deluxe", and operates at the address: 191023, St. Petersburg, Sadovaya st., 22/2. Hotel working hours: round the clock;
2.2. "Hotel services" - a complex of services for the provision by the Contractor to individuals (Consumers) of accommodation facilities and other services provided for by Russian Federation Government Resolution "On approval of rules of hotel services in the Russian Federation", approved by the Decree of the Government as well as these Rules;
2.3. "Additional hotel services" - Hotel services, the cost of which is not included in the cost of accomodation in the Hotel;
2.4. "Consumer”- an individual who intends to order or purchase and (or) uses hotel services for personal needs not related to entrepreneurial activities;
2.5. "Contractor" - a legal entity registered in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation - Joint Stock Company "Metropol", which provides hotel services.
Information about the Contractor:
full corporate name: Joint Stock Company Metropol;
abbreviated corporate name: Metropol JSC;
location and postal address: 191023, St. Petersburg, Sadovaya st., D. 22/2;
2.6. "Customer" – an individual or legal entity intending to order or purchase or ordering or purchasing hotel services in favor of the Consumer;
2.7. "Reservation" - assignment of a room in the Hotel to the Consumer on the conditions determined by the application of the Customer or the Consumer and confirmation of this application by the Contractor. The Contractor undertakes to provide the Consumer with the available Room of the appropriate category, the Contractor does not provide the opportunity to book a specific Room belonging to this category;
2.8. "Room" - a room in the Hotel intended for temporary stay and suitable to the parameters set by the Contractor for each separate category of Rooms;
2.9. "Local time" - the time at the location of the Hotel;
2.10. "Check-out time" - the time set by the Contractor for the departure of the Consumer: 12 PM of the current day, Moscow time;
2.11. "Check-in time" - the time set by the Contractor for the arrival of the Consumer: 2 PM of the current day, Moscow time;
2.12. "Room Price" - the cost of temporary accommodation and other related services, determined by the Contractor, provided for a specific price per day. For the purposes of these Rules "Day" means a period of time starting from the Check-in time and ending with the Check-out time of the next day by the day of arrival of the Consumer.
3. INFORMATION ON THE SERVICES
3.1. The Contractor provides round-the-clock service for Consumers arriving at the Hotel and departing from the Hotel.
Opening hours of public catering establishments of the Hotel: restaurant "Metropol", pub "Metropol" are set separately for each enterprise and brought to the attention of the Consumer in accordance with the procedure established by the current legislation. Also, information on the operating hours of the Hotel's catering establishments can be obtained by the Consumer at the Hotel Reception.
3.2.Information about the Contractor and the services provided by him is written in Russian language in the premises of the Hotel intended for registration of temporary stay of Consumers (in the information folder at the Hotel Reception) and in each Room intended for accommodation.
3.3. The book of reviews and suggestions is located at the Hotel administrator at the reception desk, and is given at the first demand. Applications and complaints are accepted by the Contractor in writing form and are considered in the order prescribed by law.
4. THE ROOM PRICE
4.1.The Contractor annually approves the Price List for all categories of Rooms (RACK rate is the official rate without any possible discounts for the Consumer). The specified Price List is brought to the attention of the Consumer by placing it in the Hotel's premises intended for registration of temporary stay of Consumers (in the information folder at the Hotel Reception). The Contractor also informs the Consumer about the Open Rate / "Best Available Rate - BAR" (a rate containing a discount from the RACK rate for the current day) by posting information on the official website of the Hotel https://hotelmajestic.ru/
4.2. The Contractor has the right to apply free prices and rates in accordance with the approved rate policy of the Contractor, as well as apply a system of discounts for all services provided by the Contractor, including discounts by the Customer Loyalty Program.
4.3. The cost of Hotel services included in the price of the Room and Additional hotel services is set by the Contractor by himself (according to the requirements of the current legislation of the Russian Federation).
4.4. The cost of the Room includes the following list of services:
• Room reservation;
• Handling and storage of luggage in the Hotel's luggage room for the duration of stay;
• Luggage delivery from the Room to the bus (taxi), according to the preliminary request of the Consumer, or from the Hotel Room and to the Hotel Room;
• Free use of wireless Internet throughout the hotel;
• Breakfast "buffet" (depending on the rate, the service may not be included in the price).
In case if the Consumer stays at the Hotel at a rate without breakfast "buffet", he has the right to purchase the service "breakfast" buffet "upon arrival at the Hotel or directly on the day the specified service is provided to him.
• Use of the gym;
• Guest telephony (IP-telephony) in terms of telephone communication within the Hotel;
• Satellite television;
• Safe in the room;
• Room cleaning;
• Daily change of towels;
• Change of bed linen once every two days (on request - daily);
• Evening preparation of the room;
• Turndown service;
• Calling an ambulance, other special services;
• Use of a first-aid kit (located in the Hotel Reception and Accommodation Service);
• Correspondence delivery to the Room;
• Using of iron and ironing board;
• Registration of citizens of the Russian Federation and migration registration of foreign citizens and stateless persons;
• Calling a taxi, ordering a car;
• Ordering railway tickets and air tickets;
• Ordering tickets to theaters, ordering tables in restaurants;
• Wake up service.
4.5. The Contractor is not entitled to provide other paid services that are not included in the price of the Room without the consent of the Consumer.
4.6. The Contractor provides the following services for extra charge: laundry service, dry cleaning, ironing, minor repair of clothes, use of the minibar in the room, catering services, banquet service, intercity and international phone calls, additional cleaning and the provision of an additional set of towels, transfer, excursions, Room decoration, romantic packages. The price list for laundry, dry cleaning and ironing services, telephone services from the Room, as well as the cost of food and drinks in the minibar is contained in the Consumer folder. Prices are set in rubles and include value added tax.
4.7. The hotel's gym is open around the clock. This service can only be used by Consumers - guests of the Hotel and persons who have purchased a subscription for a one-time visit. The cost of a single visit is indicated in the Price List in Russian language in the Hotel's premises intended for registration of temporary stay of Consumers (in the information folder in the Hotel Reception) and in each Room intended for accommodation (Consumer folder). A Consumer - a guest of the Hotel, with the permission of the administration of the Hotel, can invite one visitor to the gym for extra charge. In that case service is paid by the hotel guest additionally according to the Price List for services. The Hotel Administration has the right to refuse the guest to give the appropriate permission without explaining the reasons.
4.8. The room service works around the clock. Menu is in the Rooms, all prices are in rubles and include value added tax.
4.9. During the period of stay at the Hotel, rooms are cleaned daily, starting from the second day of stay until 6 PM. Towels are changed daily from the second day of stay, bed linen is changed every two days, including the first day of stay, or daily at the request of the Consumer. Room cleaning and change of towels more than once a day, as well as change of bed linen more than once every two days are paid additionally in accordance with the Price List for the Contractor's services.
4.10. During the stay, the staff of the Hotel, if necessary or at the request of the Consumer, daily replenish the minibar with products in accordance with the minibar menu.
5. FORM AND PROCEDURE OF PAYMENT FOR SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE CONTRACTOR
5.1.The Contractor has set a daily payment for accommodation in the Room in accordance with the checkout time established by the Contractor.
5.2. With the consent of the Consumer (Customer), the price is paid upon concluding the Agreement in full (advance payment in the amount of the cost for the entire period of stay in the living room). The signing of the Agreement (Guest Registration Card) by the Consumer (Customer) is recognized as consent of the Consumer (Customer).
5.3.The Consumer (Customer) is obliged to pay for Hotel Services and Additional Hotel Services in full.
When making calculations with discounts (seasonal discounts, special offers, etc.), the Contractor provides discounts only for direct booking through the official channels of the Hotel (excluding services of travel companies, international booking systems, Internet channels, etc.); however, discounts are not summarized and are provided only for accommodation in the Hotel.
5.4. In case of late check-in and / or early check-out (stay no more than 24 hours), the fee is charged per day,
regardless of the time of the actual stay of the Consumer at the Hotel.
5.5. In case of preliminary reservation for the current date, the Contractor guarantees to provide the Consumer
with a room from 2 AM.
If there are available rooms, the Contractor may check in the Consumer before the set Check-in Time.
If case of Consumer`s checking in before the set Check-in Time (early check-in from 02:00 to 14:00) and subsequent staying at the Hotel, the room charge for the period from the check-in time to the check-in time is charged in an amount not exceeding the payment for half a day, except for the case, provided for in point 5.6 of these Rules.
5.6. If case of Consumer`s checking in more than 12 hours before the set Check-in Time, the payment for accommodation is charged per day according to the Open Rate / "Best Available Rate - BAR" valid at the Hotel on the date of the Consumer's check-in.
5.7. If it is necessary to extend the period of staying, the Consumer is obliged to notify the Contractor about this before 12 PM of the current day, and the Contractor extends the period of accommodation subject to the availability of free rooms.
Payment for the extension of the period of staying is provided by the Consumer according to the Open Rate / "Best Available Rate - BAR" valid at the Hotel on the date of departure of the Consumer as follows:
- from 12 PM to 11 PM - 50% of the Open Rate;
- after 23 PM hours - 100% of the Open Rate.
In case of a delay in the departure of the Consumer from 12 PM to 3 PM, the payment of accommodation in the Room is possible per hour. This possibility is confirmed by the Hotel on the day of check-out if there is a sufficient room of free rooms by direct request from the Consumer.
Payment for the extension of the stay must be provided by the Consumer before the set Check-out Time of the day when the extension was requested by the Consumer. Extension of stay is only possible in relation to the Room in which the Consumer stays.
5.8. In case if the Consumer doesn`t extend the period of staying within the period specified in point 5.7 of these Rules and / or doesn`t pay for the extension, this counts as is a delay in the departure of the Consumer from the Hotel, which gives the Contractor the right to demand that the Consumer immediately vacate the Room occupied by the Consumer.
5.9. The Contractor's services must be paid for by the Consumer or the Customer in the following ways:
• Cash in rubles to the Contractor's cashier.
• By bank card. The Contractor accepts payment system cards VISA, Eurocard/Mastercard, Mastercard Electronic, American Express, JCB, VISA Electron, Diners Club International, Maestro, Discover, NSPK MIR.
• Cashless payments to the settlement account of the Contractor.
6. FORM AND PROCEDURE OF RESERVATION OF ROOMS AT THE HOTEL
6.1. Booking of Rooms in the Hotel is carried out by the Contractor, subject to the availability of free rooms, by accepting a booking request from the Consumer or the Customer. The Contractor has the right to make a reservation in any form, including by drawing up a document signed by two parties, or by accepting an application for booking rooms (hereinafter referred to as the application) by the Reservation Service / Reception Service by phone (+7 812 441 8281, 441 8282) as well as via the Internet by e-mail
6.2. A booking request can be made in any form, but must contain the following information necessary for booking a Room in the Hotel and allowing to establish that the request comes from the Consumer or the Customer:
• type of application (initial booking, change, cancellation);
• telephone / fax number / email address of the Customer / Consumer;
• full name of the Customer / Full name of the Consumer;
• Full name of the Consumer / Consumers of the Customer (in case of sending an application by the Customer);
• date of arrival, date of departure;
• type (category) and number of rooms **;
** When booking, the Consumer chooses a room category, the right to choose a specific room belonging to this category remains with the Contractor (Reception) when the Consumer arrives at the Hotel.
• type of accommodation (double / single / extra bed)
• conditions and form of payment;
• information about the guarantor of payment for the Contractor's services (the guarantor of the reservation), in the absence of the specified information, the received application will be considered as an application for a non-guaranteed reservation;
• surname and first name of the employee who filled out the application (if the application is sent by the Customer);
• reference to the date and number of the concluded agreement for the provision of hotel services (in case of sending an application by the Customer).
6.3. The booking is considered valid from the moment the Consumer (Customer) receives a response (hereinafter - booking confirmation). The Contractor sends the Customer / Consumer a booking confirmation within 24 hours from the receipt of the application. The Contractor has the right to refuse the Customer / Consumer in booking hotel rooms if there are no vacant rooms on the date specified in the application.
The booking confirmation form contains the following information:
• Company name of the Contractor;
• Information about the Customer / Consumer;
• date of reservation;
• serial number of booking confirmation;
• dates of arrival / departure from the Hotel;
• type (category) of the booked room;
• type of accommodation (double / single / extra bed)
• the cost of the room;
• set time of arrival and departure from the Hotel;
• booking status (guaranteed / non-guaranteed booking);
• the terms of the cancellation policy.
The Hotel has the right to refuse in providing the Consumer with accommodation if there is a debt for hotel services (accommodation and / or other paid additional services provided by the Hotel with the consent of the Consumer), non-compensated material damage caused to the Hotel during previous stays, in the absence of documents required to be presented at check-in.
6.4. The Contractor has the right to use the following types of booking at the Hotel:
6.4.1. Guaranteed booking is a type of booking in which the Hotel expects the Consumer before the checkout time (12 PM Moscow time) of the day following the day of the planned arrival, provided that the Consumer or the Customer, with their consent, makes an advance payment in the amount of not less than the Room Price. An advance payment when booking a Room is made by the Consumer or the Customer with their consent no later than the period specified by the Contractor, but not less than a day before the day of the planned arrival.
In case if the Consumer (Customer) does not make an advance payment within the period specified above, the booking is considered non-guaranteed, and the terms of non-guaranteed booking provided for in point 6.4.2 of these Rules are subject to such booking.
The advance payment is counted as payment for the first day of stay in the Room if the Consumer checks in.
In case of untimely cancellation of the reservation, delay or no-show of the Consumer, he or the Customer (from the guarantor of the reservation) will be charged for the actual downtime of the Room, but not more for than one day. Untimely cancellation of the reservation is a cancellation received by the Contractor later than 2 PM of the day preceding the date of arrival of the Consumer, unless another period is established by the Agreement with the Consumer or the Customer. If there is more than a day late, the guaranteed reservation is canceled, the contract with the Consumer / Customer is terminated.
Cancellation of the reservation must be made in a documentary form (by e-mail, fax), allowing to establish that the cancellation comes from the Consumer or the Customer (from the guarantor of the reservation).
6.4.2. Non-guaranteed booking is a type of booking in which the Hotel waits for the Consumer until a certain hour set by the Contractor (until 6 PM on the day of arrival) on the day of arrival, and after that the booking is canceled, the agreement with the Consumer / Customer is terminated. In case of non-guaranteed booking, the advance payment is not made by the Consumer or the Customer
6.5. In case the booking is by the Customer - a legal entity or an individual entrepreneur, the amount and terms of an advance payment, and other booking conditions are subject to application by the Contractor in accordance with the agreement with the Customer and may differ from those specified in these Rules.
7. FORM AND PROCEDURE OF ACCOMODATION AT THE HOTEL
7.1. Hotel services are provided by the Contractor according to a Written Agreement. The Customer / Consumer is obliged to familiarize with these Rules before entering into an Agreement with the Contractor, posted on the official website of the Hotel https://hotelmajestic.ru and in the information folder in the Hotel Reception. The contract concluded with the Consumer or with the Customer who is an individual and not a legal entity is a public contract.
The Agreement for the provision of hotel services must contain:
• Name of the Contractor, main state registration number and taxpayer identification number;
• Information about the Customer / Consumer (last name, first name, patronymic (if any) of an individual and information about his identity document, drawn up in accordance with the established procedure);
• Information about room category, room price, number of rooms;
• Price of the room;
• Period of stay at the Hotel;
• Time of arrival and time of departure (checkout time);
• Other required information.
7.2. The written form of the Agreement is considered to be valid in if one document (including electronic) signed by both sides is drawn up, or the Contractor confirms the application sent by the Customer (consumer) to the Contractor, as well as if the Customer (Consumer) takes actions aimed at obtaining services (in including payment by the Customer (Consumer) of the corresponding amount to the Contractor).
7.3. The checking in of the Consumer is carried out subject on condition of presentation by the Consumer of a document proving his identity in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation, including:
• passports of a citizen of the Russian Federation proving the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation on the territory of the Russian Federation;
• a passport of a citizen of the USSR, which certifies the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation, until it is replaced for a specified period with a passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation;
• birth certificates - for a person under the age of 14;
• passports of a citizen of the Russian Federation certifying the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation outside the Russian Federation, for a person permanently residing outside the Russian Federation;
• temporary identity card of a citizen of the Russian Federation;
• a passport of a foreign citizen or other document established by federal law or recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as an identity document of a foreign citizen, with a visa (if necessary) and a migration card (if necessary);
• a document issued by a foreign state and recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as an identity document of a stateless person;
• a temporary residence permit for a stateless person;
• residence permit of a stateless person.
7.4. Registration of consumers who are citizens of the Russian Federation at the place of stay in the hotel is carried out in accordance with the Rules for registration of citizens of the Russian Federation at the place of stay and at the place of residence within the Russian Federation, approved by the Government of the Russian Federation of July 17, 1995 No. No. 713 "On approval of the Rules for registration and deregistration of citizens of the Russian Federation at the place of stay and at the place of residence within the Russian Federation and the list of persons responsible for receiving and transferring documents for registration and deregistration of citizens of the Russian Federation at the place stay and at the place of residence within the Russian Federation to the registration authorities ”.
Registration of consumers who are foreign citizens and stateless persons, registered at the place of stay in the hotel and their deregistration at the place of stay, are carried out in accordance with the Rules for the implementation of migration registration of foreign citizens and stateless persons in the Russian Federation, approved by the decree of the Government of the Russian Federation dated January 15, 2007 № 9 "On the procedure for the implementation of migration registration of foreign citizens and stateless persons in the Russian Federation."
7.5. Accommodation for Children.
Check-in at the Hotel of minor citizens under the age of 14 is carried out on condition of presentation of identity documents of the parents (adoptive parents, guardians), accompanying person (s) provided a notarized consent of the legal representatives (one of them), as well as birth certificates of these minors.
Check-in at the Hotel of minor citizens who have reached the age of 14, in the absence of legal representatives next to them, is carried out on condition of presentation of identity documents of these minors and a notarized consent of the legal representatives (one of them).
Children under 2 years old, when staying in a family, live in the same Room with their accompanying adults without providing a seat or providing a baby cot without charging an additional fee, while the age of the child must be confirmed by a birth certificate.
There is an additional charge for an extra bed for children over 2 years old in the parent's room. The cost of an extra bed is calculated according to the Price List for additional services.
7.6. Providing an extra bed in the Room.
In cases of providing an extra bed, a fee will be charged in accordance with the relevant Price List of the Contractor valid at the time of booking confirmation (when ordering an extra bed when booking), or at the time of placement (in the case of ordering an extra bed at the time of arrival), or at the time of requesting to provide extra bed (in case of ordering an extra bed during the stay). The Contractor has the right to refuse to offer an extra bed if its installation in the Room is not provided.
7.7. Accommodation with animals and birds in the hotel room is not provided.
7.8. Smoking in the Hotel is not allowed.
In accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of February 23, 2013 No. 15-FZ "On protecting the health of citizens from the effects of tobacco smoke and the consequences of tobacco consumption" throughout the hotel (including hotel rooms, restaurants, bars, toilets and other public guest areas ) SMOKING IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN! Smoking tobacco (including smoking iqos, vapes and hookahs) on the territory of the Hotel is a gross violation of these Rules, and the Contractor has the right to unilaterally refuse to fulfill the Agreement for the provision of hotel services, while the Consumer who violates the Rules will reimburse the Contractor for the actual costs incurred (in the amount of the additional room cleaning according to the Price List set by the Contractor (5000 rubles).
If the Contractor is brought to administrative responsibility due to the above violation by the Consumer (and / or the persons invited by him), the Contractor reserves the right to demand from the Consumer the payment of compensation in the amount of a fine imposed on the Contractor by the competent state authorities.
7.9. Guests of the Consumer and visitors of the Hotel who are not registered at the Hotel have the right to stay in hotel rooms until 11 PM of the current day. Otherwise, these persons are obliged to present documents for subsequent registration (the list of documents is specified in point 7.3 of the Rules) and pay the cost of accommodation in the Hotel according to the Price List approved by the Contractor. Accommodation is carried out on the beds available in the Room. If it is necessary to place an extra bed, payment is made according to the rules established by clause 7.6.
7.10. The Key card to the Room is issued to the Consumer upon presentation of an identity document
8.RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE CONSUMER AND THE CONTRACTOR
8.1. The Consumer has the right:
• To use all Hotel services included in the price of the Room and additional services provided by the Contractor;
• To receive complete and reliable information about the services provided by the Contractor and their cost, make a preliminary order of services;
• To contact the staff of the ReceptionService on the quality of the services provided, leave comments and suggestions in the Questionnaires, placed in the "Consumer" folder, as well as in the book "Reviews and Suggestions", which is located in the Hotel Reception Desk.
8.2. The consumer is obliged:
• To observe the Procedure for accomodation at the Hotel, provided for by these Rules;
• To respect the rights of other Consumers and visitors of the Hotel;
• To observe moral and ethical standards, refrain from excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages and obscene expressions in public areas of the Hotel;
• To observe the rules for using the infrastructure of the Hotel and the rules of their work;
• To pay bills for services rendered by the Contractor or services of third parties (if the payment for the services of third parties is carried out through the Contractor) fully and in time. When leaving, the Consumer is obliged to make a full payment for all services provided, including all received additionally;
• To treat carefully the property and equipment of the Hotel. The consumer is responsible and compensates for real damage in case of violation of obligations under the contract, as well as loss or damage through his fault of the property of the Hotel in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation and these Rules. Compensation for damage is carried out by the Consumer on the basis of the Act on Damage to the Property of the Hotel, drawn up by the Contractor. It is necessary to understand:
- the amount of damage caused in case of loss of hotel property is determined on the basis of the Price List approved by the Contractor. In case if the amount of material damage for a specific name of property is not determined by the Price List, then the amount of damage is determined by the Contractor, based on market prices for the value of such property and the cost of necessary repair / restoration work in force on the day of damage.
- in case of flooding of the room, damage to furniture, glass, other property due to the fault of the Consumer, the Consumer shall pay the cost of repair and restoration work and downtime of the room during its repair.
- in case of damaging the property: bedspreads, bedding, furniture, lighting fixtures, floor coverings, etc., the Consumer pays the cost of cleaning or repairing them, and if it is impossible to restore the original type of property of the Hotel, the Consumer pays their cost according to the Price List or at market value such property (if the value of the property has not been determined by the corresponding Price List).
• To observe the rules of fire safety and the use of electrical appliances in the Room, do not use electric heating appliances that are not part of the equipment of the Room;
• To close water taps, windows, to turn off lights and electrical appliances;
• To give back the room key cards to the staff of the Reception upon departure;
• To leave the room after the expiration of the paid period of stay;
• To pay the cost of additional cleaning of the room, in case of violation by the Consumer of the rule on the prohibition of smoking tobacco products.
• To observe the sanitary and epidemiological rules and requirements established by the executive authorities of the Russian Federation, the city of St. Petersburg (observe social distance, ensure wearing masks when in public areas of the Hotel) if they are valid during the period of the Consumer's stay at the Hotel.
8.3. The contractor is obliged:
• To provide services ordered by Consumer fully and in time;
• To inform consumers about the provided services and additional services of the Hotel, the form and their payment;
• To ensure full compliance of the services provided with sanitary and epidemiological norms and rules;
• To ensure the confidentiality of information about Consumers received in the process of rendering services by the Contractor;
• To respond to the requests of Consumers in time, taking measures to eliminate accidents and breakdowns in the rooms of the Hotel as soon as possible (if it is impossible to eliminate an accident or breakdown in the room as soon as possible, the Reception and Accommodation Service offers the Consumer another room, but not lower than the paid category)
• The Contractor is responsible for the completeness and serviceability of the equipment in the rooms, as well as for the quality of the room preparation for check-in.
• The Contractor guarantees the safety of cash, currency values, securities, precious things of the Consumer, on condition that they were accepted by the Contractor for storage or were placed by the Consumer in an individual safe provided to him by the Hotel.
The hotel is released from liability for non-preservation of the contents of the safe if it proves that, according to the storage conditions, someone's access to the safe without the knowledge of the Consumer was impossible or became possible due to force majeure;
A consumer who finds a loss, shortage or damage to his belongings is obliged to notify the Contractor without delay. Otherwise, the Contractor is relieved of responsibility for non-preservation of things.
• The Contractor informs the Consumer that, for the sake of his safety, video surveillance is carried out in the premises of the Hotel (with the exception of rooms, restrooms).
8.4. The Contractor has the right:
• Employees of the Contractor have the right to enter the room for cleaning, changing linen, checking heating, power supply, air conditioning systems or troubleshooting problems in their functioning, as well as in case of violation by the Consumer of these Rules;
If during the day the Consumer has a “do not disturb” card hanging on the door, the front office manager or and the manager on duty has the right to call the room and inquire about the consumer's health. If the Consumer does not answer the call, the front office manager / duty manager, together with the senior of the security service shift, goes up to the Room to the Consumer and acts according to the circumstances.
• Upon expiration of the period of stay of the Consumer in the Hotel and non-payment of extension of stay, the Contractor has the right to demand that the Consumer vacate the hotel room, and in the absence of the Consumer in the room, independently release the room from the Consumer's belongings. In this case, the Contractor conducts an inventory of the items of the Consumers and hands them over to the storage room at the Hotel.
• To conduct a survey among Consumers about the quality of the services provided.
In case of gross violation by the Consumer of these Rules, the Contractor has the right to unilaterally refuse to execute the Agreement and demand from the Consumer to reimburse the expenses actually incurred by the Contractor. In the event that the Consumer commits illegal actions (including violation of the rules of public order, creating a threat to the life and health of other Consumers or the Contractor's personnel), the Contractor immediately calls the police and other necessary services.
9. IT IS PROHIBITED IN THE HOTEL:
9.1. To make photo / video filming of public areas of the Hotel and the Contractor's personnel without the permission of the Contractor's management;
9.2. To make photo / video filming of Hotel visitors without their permission;
9.3. To enter the Hotel, the bars and restaurants of the Hotel, the lobby and any other public areas of the Hotel in dirty, dirty clothes and shoes.
9.4. To bring into the Hotel items, food, luggage that can stain guests, visitors, furniture, and the premises of the Hotel.
9.5. To move furniture in bars, restaurants and lobbies of the Hotel, to turn off lights, wear outerwear, put feet on tables. It is forbidden to put outerwear on armchairs and chairs; it should be checked into the wardrobe or placed on nearby hangers;
9.6. To take dishes, cutlery, food and drinks out from restaurants and bars.
9.7. To smoke in the rooms, as well as in other areas of the Hotel. The ban also applies to smoking iqos, vapes and hookahs;
9.8. To use pyrotechnics (firecrackers, fireworks, sparklers, etc.);
9.9. To disturb the rest of other Consumers at night (from 11 PM to 08 AM);
9.10. To move furniture in the Room without the permission of the Contractor;
9.11. To bring and store weapons, explosive and flammable, caustic, poisonous, narcotic substances and other dangerous items. Consumers who, by the nature of their activities, have the right to carry and store weapons, are obliged, at the request of the Contractor, to present related documents.
9.12. To carry out any commercial services and sell and / or offer goods.
9.13. To give someone the key cards to the Room. When leaving the Hotel, the key cards to the Room must be handed over to the Reception Desk.
9.14. To pollute the territory of the Hotel.
9.15. To throw out various objects, cigarette butts, hygiene products, etc. from windows.
9.16. To use heating appliances, except for appliances installed in the room.
9.17. The Contractor reserves the right not to provide services to persons who are in a state of alcoholic, drug intoxication or under the influence of psychotropic drugs.
9.18. It is strongly discouraged to invite strangers to the Room, to leave them alone in the room, to hand over the key cards to the Room to someone, to leave the Room door unlocked.
10. PROCEDURE FOR ACCOUNTING, STORAGE AND DISPOSAL OF FORGOTTEN ITEMS.
10.1. Things found after the Check-out time by the Contractor's staff in the room, which is free and payment for which is ended (while the Consumer did not notify the Reception and Accommodation Service about the extension of his stay), are considered lost and are placed by the Contractor in the forgotten things room. The placement of things for storage is carried out by the Contractor's administration in the presence of the Contractor in an amount of at least 2 (two) people, and the placement of things in storage in the premises of the Consumer's lost things for storage.
The Contractor informs the Consumer about the lost things by the contact information provided by the Consumer to the Contractor.
The Contractor may, subject to request and the advance payment by the Consumer of the delivery costs, deliver the lost things to the address indicated by the Consumer.
Clogged expensive wines, cognacs and other expensive alcoholic beverages, cans of caviar, etc. are equated to lost things and are subject to storage for 6 months (if the expiration date does not expire earlier).
Food and personal items (toothbrushes, combs, underwear), open personal cosmetics (shampoos, shower gels, etc.) cannot be stored and must be disposed of.
Lost items are kept for six months in the forgotten items room. After six months of storage, forgotten unclaimed things are subject to disposal with the preparation of the corresponding Act.
11.RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CONTRACTOR AND THE CONSUMER
11.1. For non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of obligations under the contract, the Contractor is liable to the Customer (Consumer) as provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
11.2. In case of violation by the Consumer of these Rules, the Contractor has the right to make a point to the violator to restore peace and quiet of other consumers and visitors of the Hotel.
If the Consumer repeatedly violates the Rules of Accommodation in the Hotel or does not respond to the requirements of the Contractor, which leads to material losses or creates inconvenience for the stay and rest of other visitors, the Contractor has the right to apply to law enforcement agencies to suppress the actions of the Consumer that infringe on the rights and legally protected interests of citizens, incl. for the rights in the field of property protection.
11.3. The consumer is responsible and compensates for real damage in case of violation of obligations under the contract, as well as loss or damage through his fault of the property of the Hotel in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation and these Rules.
Thank you for choosing our hotel. We are glad to help in any question at any time.
The administration of the hotel "Majestic Boutique Hotel Deluxe."
Наve a nice stay!